A Time to Kill - Factions Combat Compendium
A Time to Kill features a hybrid of the Phased and Non-Phased Combat Systems, and takes you step-by-step through the easy conversion process. In addition to collecting all of the previously published weapons and armor into a single volume, A Time to Kill introduces an impressive amount of new material, including...
- New Simplified Armor Rules
- Non-Lethal Damage for Chemical Irritant, Concussion, and Stun Weapons
- New Round Declarations, such as Full Sprint, Group Defense, and Held Action
- New Combat Maneuvers, including Beat-Attack, Charge, Choke, Counterattack, Disarm, Feint, and Knock Out
- Rules for Dodging Ranged Attacks, including Firearms
- Simplified Spray Attack for Fully Automatic Weapons
- Throwing Weapon Rules
- Hand to Hand Weapon Balancing Mechanics
- New Medical Rules
A Time to Kill: Factions Combat Compendium is available as a soft cover, perfect bound book, or as a PDF. 58 pages in length
A Free, Text-Only Version of A Time to Kill is available as a PDF below, and the full version of the supplement can be purchased in hard copy via Lulu.com. A Time to Kill is also available from DriveThru RPG.